This item is for the PRINTING of Named's Sirkka hooded jacket, part of the Balance collection.
Please upload the A0 PDF file, which was included in your pattern purchase.
For more info on what to do, please visit our FAQS!
Click here to purchase the pattern!
Skill level: AdvancedSizes: EUR 23-56/ US 0-24/ UK 4-28
Materials & supplies
- (Lining, 65 cm (3/4 yd) )
- Fusible interfacing, 95 cm (1 yd)
- Zipper, sizes 32–44: 70 cm (27”) / sizes 46–56: 75 cm (29”)
- Medium-size snaps, 12 pcs
- Eyelets, 6 pcs
- Elastic cord, your high hip circumference + 250 cm (2 3/4 yd)
- Cord stoppers, 6 pcs
- Fold over elastic tape, 190 cm (2 1/8 yd)
Choose a light weight outerwear fabric. You can use your main fabric to line the hood or, if your fabric is very static or coarse, choose a separate lining fabric for it. Make sure to choose light snap fasteners: heavy-duty snaps might damage the light fabric.