This item is for both the PDF PATTERN + PRINTING of Untitled Thoughts' Chandler Trousers.
For more info on what to do, please visit our FAQS!
The Chandler Trousers are the perfect pants for those just delving into the world of sewing trousers for themselves! It has a few bits that will expand your sewing knowledge, but with its easy elastic back waistband, fitting should be a breeze!
I am incorporating more patterns under a "Pay What You Can" pricing to help provide increased accessibility to my work. Please feel free to pay what you can based on your circumstances.
This Pattern has:
- Slash Pockets
- Two Pant Options + Two Lengths : Darted Front Pant, Pleated Front Pant, Darted Front Shorts, & Pleated Front Shorts
- Comfy Elastic Back Waistband
- Faux Fly Option
- Optional Belt Loops & Cuffs
- Additional Resources Links inside Instruction Booklet to aid in common fit + adjustments
Level: Confident to Advanced Beginner
Size: A1-P1 (US Size 0-30, UK 4-34, EU 30-60)
Linen, Rayon Challis, Crepe, Lawn, Silk Charmeuse, Voile, Double Gauze, Chambray, Tropical Weight Wool (For Fall), Cotton Poplin, Silk Noil
1.5 - 2.25" (3,8 - 5,7 cm) Wide Elastic, Interfacing (Optional), Matching Thread
Sewing level: Confident to Advanced Beginner
Size Groups: Three Size Groups (Size A1-H1, Size E1-L1, Size I1-P1)
Copy Shop/ A0:
- Size A1-H1 - A0 - 2 Pages
- Size E1-L1 - A0 - 2 Pages
- Size I1-P1- A0 - 3 Pages